• Places are limited in most of the classes. We operate a ‘first come, first served’ policy so enrol early to secure a place and to help us know before the start of term whether classes have enough enrolments to be viable.
• Classes will not run if there are insufficient enrolments by the enrolment deadline.
• CACE does not return enrolment fees at the request of a member, except where the member requests a refund before the first class of term.
• You will only be contacted if a class is over-subscribed or cancelled, otherwise please attend the first session.
• CACE takes no responsibility for individuals, their actions or property on any CACE walks, visits or classes.
• Should any unforeseen changes occur, CACE reserves the right to amend the programme at any time.
• The minimum age for our classes is 16 years.
• You will be required to comply with all current Covid virus regulations and guidelines both before and while attending classes at local venues.
• Bring hand sanitiser & a face covering to classes.
• Do not attend classes if you, or a close contact have covid symptoms, or have tested positive for covid.
• For our ‘ZOOM’ classes, you’ll need either a computer, tablet or phone, with camera and microphone. See website for more details/ assistance with Zoom or email firstname.lastname@example.org